Commercial audio visual systems
Advice, planning and installation
Paul Roberts Hi-Fi design & install systems across a broad spectrum of commercial sectors from a quiet office to a noisy bar.
Our installations include restaurants, cafe/bars/pubs, retail, cinemas, swimming pools, leisure centres, churches, boats, hairdressers, offices, factory units, gyms, warehouses and more…. Even a helter skelter at a funfair.
Systems can be installed retrospectively or be integrated with your interior design scheme during a renovation or build.
We offer equipment demonstrations in-situ so can you experience how a system sounds and looks before buying. After sale and installation we also offer ongoing support.
Paul Roberts are skilled in working with all types of spaces and will tailor the install to suit the spaces and the various requirements. A system to work through many rooms and provide multiple functions such as ambient in daytime and loud at night.
- Versatile multi-use systems
- In-situ or in store equipment demonstrations
- Pop up and temporary installs for one off events, parties etc
- Customised to the needs of the space
- Hidden cabling and systems
- Support and troubleshooting on systems not originally installed by us.
Audio systems installed include:
- Central or multiple location control
- Commercial wireless
A small retail unit system can cost from just £700 and include amplification, streaming music, speakers and control via mobile.
Video systems installed include:
- TV, large format displays and video projection systems
- Home cinema / theatres / media rooms
I told him what I wanted and he told me what he could provide without compromising on sound sound quality. He ended up inviting me to his shop to check out the sound quality for myself before I went ahead.
Two weeks later I have a new sound system and an excellent installation job. Honestly I was really chuffed just got a great vibe from him from the get go. Will be recommending him to all my friends and family.